Technology drives our business. We have a strong system-oriented culture and believe in investing and leveraging upon new technology in order to provide the best possible service to our clients. The criticality of the business operations needs to be supported by the network design of an organization. All our trading terminals operate on leased lines and are backed-up by V-Sat, ISDN or additional leased lines. The Group has a fully equipped off-site recovery site as back-up to its corporate office at Nariman Point, Mumbai.
Our engineers and consultants are encouraged to experiment on different technologies and software available. We are also constantly working on the development of in-house software with the end objective of providing a client with the most satisfying experience and service.
SSJ Finance has established its own Virtual Private Network (VPN) which allows us to give access to our branches and sub-brokers on the Computer to Computer Link (CTCL) technology. Access is provided to all Exchanges and market segments i.e. BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX on a single connectivity medium. We have built-in the maximum flexibility for our franchisee or sub-brokers, enabling them to choose the most cost-effective and efficient medium of connectivity.
Our business associates can get connected to the head office through any of the following modes:
• VSAT: The VSAT (Very Small Aperture Terminal) mode is for those Business Associates who are looking for complete peace of mind when it comes to connectivity. Although, VSAT connectivity comes at a slightly higher initial investment, the recurring cost is at par with the other alternative means of connectivity. SSJ Finance has adopted the latest ‘Extended C-Band V-Sat’ technology, which has almost no loss of signal due to bad/rainy weather.
• RADIO FREQUENCY: This hybrid system is one of the latest connectivity solutions in the industry offering lightning fast speed of a lease line topped up with unparalleled reliability promise of a VSAT, that too at a very competitive cost.
• LEASED LINE: For those looking for blazing data transfer, we offer leased line connectivity. This mode is comparatively expensive but again with a promise of lightning fast data transfers in exchange.
• ADSL / BROADBAND NETWORK: In order to cater to the specific needs of the franchisees who are looking for a cost effective method of connectivity, SSJ Finance provides ADSL VPN (Virtual Private network) facilities. This mode helps in providing trading services through just an internet connection.
• RAS NETWORK: The network is specifically for those who don’t want the hassles involved in setting up VSAT or a lease line. The associates can get connected to our RAS Network simply with the help of a modem and a telephone line to establish the connectivity.