Our promoters have over 35 years of rich experience in the commodity markets built upon the time since they held memberships of The Bombay Bullion Association and the Bombay Commodity Exchange Ltd. (the erstwhile Bombay Oilseeds & Oils Exchange Ltd.).
Today, SSJ Finance is also a member of the following commodity exchanges:
- National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Ltd. (NCDEX)
- Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (MCX)
- National Multi-Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (NMCE)
Our membership across these Exchanges allows you to trade in a vast variety of commodities as well as profit from arbitrage opportunities arising out of price differences between these Exchanges.
Some of the commodities you can trade are:
Precious Metals: Gold, Silver
Other Metals: Aluminum, Copper, Nickel, Steel, Tin
Energy: Crude Oil, Brent Crude
Agricultural Products: Chana, Guar Gum, Guar Seed, Gur, Jeera, Maize, Kapas, Silk, Raw Jute, Jute Sacking Bags, Red Chilly, Basmati Rice, Rice, Urad, Wheat, Pepper, Cashew, Castor Seed, Crude Palm Oil, Expeller Mustard Oil, Mustard Seed, Ground Nut Oil, RBD Palmolein, Soya Bean, Soy Seed, Refined Soya Oil, Rubber, Sugar, Turmeric, Yellow Peas.
There are a number of other commodities traded including their variations and this list is continuously expanding.
SSJ Finance has also developed relationships with intermediaries in the physical market, i.e. mandis, enabling us to obtain quality information and provide trading opportunities for our clients.
We further enhance your investing experience with:
- Round-the-clock Commodity Desk on MCX & NCDEX
- Prompt Dealing Services to cater to trade and post trade needs
- Experienced Commodity Team
- Hedging, Investment and Arbitrage Strategies suited for Individual Needs
- Regular News and Updates on the Market
- Strong Inbuilt Risk Management System
- Online Trading facility empowering you to execute your own trades over the internet
- Online Commodity Back-office completely synchronized with Equity Markets.
We have made investing and trading much simpler for you. By opening an account with SSJ Finance, you can enjoy the freedom to trade in any of the following 3 ways:
- Trade Online – on your desktop through different trading platforms
- Call-n-Trade (for online trading clients)
- Contact or visit your nearest SSJ Finance branch office to place your orders.
To start trading in Commodities and / or Equities using any of the 3 methods mentioned above, all you need to do is open an account with us or Contact us for any related queries.